MY CURRENT PLAYLIST

[used my otra picture ok I'm officially emo sorry about that] Well, um.. Hello there!! this post is all about my current collec...



[used my otra picture ok I'm officially emo sorry about that]

Well, um.. Hello there!! this post is all about my current collection of a lot of the music that I've been listening to lately, along with the song itself so you can play them and listen to it, despite the fact that I am a horrible singer, you may probably know that I do love listening to music. Some of the songs that I enlisted may be really old and not updated, but sorry to say that these are the songs that I am currently obsessed with. And honestly, I am not the type who only like songs that are in the trend– if you know what I mean.


 »Riptide - Vance Joy
This song is so catchy, and I just love the whole vibe of it. Why haven't I discovered this before?




»"The A Team" - Ed Sheeran
This song is my absolute favorite. I've known this for quite a long time now and I figured, why not include this in my blog post? And I am deeply in love with the whole meaning of the song


Oh, and I love Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings' (from 5 Seconds of Summer) cover of this song, their voices sound really good in sync, and I love how Calum plays the guitar. Even if they look all fetus-y, I still love it, and I still love them.. that's all



»"Hey There Delilah"- Plain White T's
Yet, another old song. What I love about this song is that it calms my mind and I love how the guitar is played. Oh, and do you remember Louis Tomlinson's X-Factor audition???...Yep, that's it






»Rest Your Love - The Vamps
This song really brings out the good vibes in me. It makes me move to the beat so awfully, you wouldn't want to see how I dance. Oh, and these are one of the songs that I usually sing in the shower.. just sayin'






»Pity Party- Melanie Martinez
Not to be rude or anything, but to be honest, I don't really like Melanie Martinez. It's not that I hate her or anything, But this... this song's actually good. I love it so much and it's been stuck in my head for days






»Tear In My Heart - Twenty One Pilots
Another song that I've known for quite a while now, yet I'm still so obsessed with it.




»Hurricane- MisterWives
So the first time I heard this was when I was watching  LaurDiy (one of my favorite youtuber) 's video and it was the intro music. When I heard the song, I knew I had to search it. So I did, and it became "my jam"







I guess that's pretty much it. I hope we had at least one similar favorite, hehehe. These are some songs that are in my current playlist and I totally recommend these songs. Just try and listen to them... then thank me later *winks*. And if you don't like these songs, then I'm not forcing you. It's okay, I have a million more songs that I'm interested in. 

Thanks a lot for reading!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments