JAPAN TRIP 2016

So this past month– this May, we went one of my biggest dream destinations, which is.. Japan! We've been there for eleven days whic...




So this past month– this May, we went one of my biggest dream destinations, which is.. Japan! We've been there for eleven days which is crazy because that is a really long amount of time. I had a lot of fun, I've had new experiences and they're definitely one for the books. Everything in Japan is so instagram-worthy and I swear, my family always hear me say "Oh My Gosh, pang feed ko!!!" [translation: "Oh My Gosh! For my feed!!"] whenever something catches my attention.

And obviously.. I couldn't write a blog post about my eleven-day trip because it would be a really long post, and I wouldn't want to bore you guys, so I just put up all of my footage into two separate vlogs (which I posted on my Facebook account). So feel free to watch them, and maybe.. tell me what you think?

*** Oh, and the other vlog was already on this page for days and I'm sure some of you have already watched it.












TRAVEL VLOG 











You Might Also Like

0 comments