THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR...

Greetings! I know it has been a long time since I've posted here, and I've reconstructed the whole look of this site ...




Greetings! I know it has been a long time since I've posted here, and I've reconstructed the whole look of this site just for a change since the year is ending. But gosh I surely missed blogging! So here is a short post about my favorite holiday ever which is Christmas because I would never want to end the year without putting up a blog post about my favorite season.




Christmas is not just about getting what you want or receiving all of the things on your wishlist. It's about celebrating the Birth of Jesus, being happy and grateful, and spending precious time with your loved ones. What I love most about Christmas is being able to spend time with my family. Being able to bond with each other and have a lot of fun.


So that's what I did this Christmas. I went to church and had an amazing noche buena on Christmas Eve (which is tradition). And I spent Christmas Night with my family as well. I basically had a good time. I brought my guitar too, which was a bonus because I love playing it. We sang a bunch of random songs, danced, chatted and exchanged gifts all night.


A little addition to this blogpost:





  • BLACK V-NECK TOP - BANANA REPUBLIC
  • FLORAL SKORT - FOREVER 21
  • GOLD SLIP-ONS - VANS
  • PANDORA CHARM BRACELET
  • BLACK LEATHER POUCH (FROM A FRIEND)



You Might Also Like

0 comments