FAMILY VACATION IN GUAM

So this wasn't a "recent" vacation because we went to Guam last April and that was like err.. 2 months ago but I really w...



So this wasn't a "recent" vacation because we went to Guam last April and that was like err.. 2 months ago but I really wanted to show you guys the vlog that I made for this particular trip (which I posted on my Facebook account) because why not? Oh and *DID YOU KNOW?* that Guam is actually a state in the U.S.A. ? --this was lame ok but its 100%true lol bye

VLOG 





RANDOM PHOTOS 

FAMILY GROUPIE!!!! 

THE ASTONISHING VIEW FROM OUR HOTEL



AT AN UNDERWATER AQUARIUM. LIKE SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE UNDER THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN.. OK I WAS MINDBLOWN




OH YOU KNOW, JUST ME, CASUALLY TAKING A SELFIE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHORE.. NO BIGGIE



@ PHILIPPINES, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THESE AMAZING INVENTIONS? (okay i had to insert this picture)





You Might Also Like

0 comments