A WEEKEND IN BAGUIO

Spending a weekend at the "City of Pines" was truly mesmerizing. When I found out that we were going back, I suddenly felt thr...



Spending a weekend at the "City of Pines" was truly mesmerizing. When I found out that we were going back, I suddenly felt thrilled. The last time I went to Baguio was about two or three years ago (I'm not sure, though) .. but Baguio is one of my favorite travel spots here in the Philippines. Just think about the fine cold weather, the strawberry treats, the antique and historical places, their artistic cafe´s and the calm sceneries that are worth-visiting couldn't stop you from going back again.




DAY 1- JULY 16

We left our hometown at around 1am and all I can say is that I was asleep during the whole car ride, as usual. No, actually I was asleep for most of the trip. *sighs*, but what can I say? It is night time, what would you expect? I expected it would be a long drive about 6-7 hours but it took us less, considering that there was less traffic during nighttime. 






We arrived early in the morning at our hotel which is The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay  and the thing that I looked forward to was the view of pine trees (which reminded me of my favorite cartoon ever–Gravity Falls). The first thing that we did was eat breakfast, and obviously, I love food! 




After eating, my cousins and I gathered around the lobby and took time catching up with each other. After chatting and goofing around, we decided to play mini golf. So we did, we brought our van and went to the mini golf on our own *without asking permission from our parents (whoops)* I felt like Niall when we were playing.. because when I hear the word "golf", the first thing that I think of is Niall..yeah, that blonde guy who looks like a piece of bread from One Direction. And obviously I wasn't a pro, I sucked.



About 2pm, we checked in our rooms and settled for a while. We were supposed to eat lunch, but we took naps 'cause we're tired. 

Then we headed to Dinosaurs Island which is an animatronic theme park in Baguio located at the mountain. We didn't go to the dinosaur part, but instead we went to the Holy Land which featured Bible Stories from the Old and New Testament. 



 And then, we headed to Canto where we ate again, had dinner there and while waiting for the food to arrive, I explored outside the restaurant and took instagram photos and obviously, for this blog! 







DAY 2- JULY 17

It's Sunday. So.. we headed to church right after having breakfast at the hotel because that's what we do when it's Sunday. We attend mass every morning and thank God for His wonderful blessings.

As I expected due to our trip last time, we found strawberry taho vendors right outside the church and I honestly got way too excited because strawberry is my favorite fruit and I obviously love taho. 





We headed to Ketchup Food Community to eat lunch. Basically, it's a place with a bunch of restaurants that make up a 'food community' and If you asked me, it looked very hippie, very instagram-worthy and snapchat-worthy!




 We headed to Burnham Park next and it looked beautiful there. Just like what I remembered from our last trip when I was still a kid. We walked by the lake and we even went on go-karts .. but not like those car-like thingies, just the ones like bicycles, but still.. I had so much fun.


DAY 3- JULY 18

Day Three is sad, which means it's our last day..*insert sad emoji* And there's nothing much to say about this day because it consisted of traveling and eating.. But still, here's a picture of me looking out the window. 




That's practically it. I hope you liked this blog post. Feel free to dm me on my instagram or send me an email which would be on my side bar(i think..)



Thanks for reading!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments