SNAPCHAT SHENANIGANS

 I don't know why am I doing this blog post. I keep on laughing as I continue typing this but..who cares? This is my blog. So If by...


 I don't know why am I doing this blog post. I keep on laughing as I continue typing this but..who cares? This is my blog. So If by chance, you are annoyed or if you don't like this.. then just stop reading this. I just can't think of anything to write and I thought this would be interesting



me everyday
Snapchat is one of the largest social networks due to its amazing features and obviously, its cool filters. I remember from almost two years ago, I first discovered Snapchat. I thought it was kind of boring because I only had like two friends and it was absolutely hard to figure out. But after a few days of trying, I managed to figure out the whole app. Trying out these new cool filters had been trendy and I was really into it.
"Face-swapping" with my bruddah
I HAD TO ADD THIS LOL BUT NIALL ON SNAPCHAT IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME OSMFKDKSSK JUST LOOK AT THIS BEAUT

Typical snaps.. FOOOOOD!!
The truth is, snapchat filters look adorable only on babies. #sadtruth :-(. and Say Hi to my baby nephew!!
LOOK HOW NASTY I LOOK OMG EEW but TRU THO


This is my normal self so don't judge ok


You don't even know how active I am with on Snapchat. Oh.. and shameless promo here- Add me on snapchat !! Yes, Im on public

Here's my code, just scan it with your snapchat camera or just simply type in my username


♡♡♡
Thanks for reading!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments