CURRENT RANDOM FAVORITES

So today's my last day of summer! boo-boo!! Which means school starts tomorrow. I don't wanna go to school! :-( but of course I...



So today's my last day of summer! boo-boo!! Which means school starts tomorrow. I don't wanna go to school! :-( but of course I have to. So I decided to make one last blogpost before I go on a hiatus (okay I overreacted) These are my current "random" favorites during last monthi think.






one // holographic clutch from Forever 21

I got this from Japan and when I found it nearby the cashier register, I absolutely fell in love with it. Everything holographic is appealing to me. I haven't used this yet and it still has a tag on it, but I'm obsessed with it already.



two // Raspberry KitKats

I got this from Japan too. And fun fact, we bought eleven different flavors of kitkat when we were there. Crazy, right? And this sour flavor is my favorite.. besides the matcha one of course




three // MTV's Teen Wolf Series

Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say. Teen Wolf has been one of my ultimate obsessions this summer. I'd like to thank my friend, Gabie for introducing this series to me. Stiles Stillinski is my spirit animal. I'm currently watching this on iFlix (it's like Netflix but local)



four // Lockhart's "We Were Liars"

Another one of Gabie's recommendations. This is her copy though. This book had caused me a lot of mixed emotions. Hands down, this is surely included in the list of my favorite books.







five // adidas cap from ROSS

Of course, I had to include this.You can tell from the pictures that this cap is hands down my favorite accessory for the summer. This is very over-used. I just love it to death!!!!





six // sleeping mask

Isn't this totally adorable? This helps me sleep so that's a bonus. Oh, and it's baymax!! Nothing could be cuter than this.





seven // marble phone case

This kind of case is absolutely gorgeous. I've been wanting this for the longest time ever!! Maybe for a year.  My sister bought this for me and I freaked out. I love this case so much!!!! 


That's pretty much it for my "current random favorites" for the summer. Hope you liked it :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments