BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES HAUL!

Hello there! Guess what time it is? The end of summer is near and it's time for what we all dread about.. Back to School!! But...








Hello there! Guess what time it is? The end of summer is near and it's time for what we all dread about.. Back to School!! But admit it, there is at least one thing that we love about Back to School.. it's the new school supplies ! Buying ball pens that will probably be nowhere to found after weeks, cute neon-colored highlighters and adorable printed notebooks. So for this blogpost entry, I'm showing you what I got for Back to School.





So the first things that I got are notebooks. Yes, Notebooks are always the first things that come into my mind when it comes to Back to School shopping because I know they'll probably be the most used during the school year.

So what I originally planned on buying were the blue polka-dotted notebooks below but I found these adorable emoji notebooks and I couldn't resist them so I got those for minor subjects and the blue ones are for major subjects.

  • Emoji Notebooks- National Bookstore
  • Cattleya Notebooks- National Bookstore



Green Envelope- National Bookstore
This envelope is for some of my notes, past quizzes, reviewers and handouts so that I'd know where to find them and to keep them organized

Sticky Notes - from a local bookstore 
Sticky Notes are used for.... writing notes right? But me, I kinda use them as bookmarks.

Polka Dot Pencil Pouch- PowerBooks
Another thing that makes me excited, having a new pencil case. 

Kuretake Brush Pen- National Bookstore
Knowing me, whenever I have free time, I always write stuff at the back of my notebooks and mostly I write quotes. So I bought this pen for letterings and doodles (also, I didn't want to waste the ones that I bought in Japan)

Sushi Erasers- Daiso (Japan)
My Mom got me these adorable erasers when we were in Japan. It just makes me remember the times when I collected a lot of erasers that looked like food. 

Dong-A Gel Pens- National Bookstore
Of course, I got some pens. I mean, who doesn't bring pens on the first day of school?

Little Twin Stars Mechanical Pencil - Sanrio Gift Gate (Japan)
I prefer mechanical pencils rather than plain pencils. Oh and I just love little twin stars so why not?

Neon Sharpies - National Bookstore
Even if I got tons of Sharpies already and they last really long, I found out that these sharpies were different. Each pen fluoresces under black light, how cool!


If you knew me, you'd know that I have a really bad habit of buying notebooks, but not filling them up all the way from the front page to the back. If you'd walk inside my room, you'd find a lot of notebooks lying around my desk.
  • Sketch Book- National Bookstore
  • White Notebook and Small Brown Notebook- both from Daiso (Japan)

And.. that's practically it ! Stay tuned for upcoming Back to School related blog posts ! Thanks so much for taking time to read this


You Might Also Like

2 comments