intro

Hello there! You're probably thinking this is a wondrous and spectacular introduction.. but guess what? You're wrong. Maybe th...




Hello there! You're probably thinking this is a wondrous and spectacular introduction.. but guess what? You're wrong. Maybe this won't trigger the fact that you'd be amused or you'll just be disappointed at the thought of reading this lousy intro.


Okay, I overreacted. You see, that practically sums up my life. I always overreact and overthink things that aren't really that important. So, let me start this once again.


My name's Julia. I'm currently starting my teenage life, fourteen years of age to be exact. I am that type of girl who listens to music loudly enough to not care about her surroundings. One who spends the rest of the day binge-watching her current favorite TV series, all snuggled up in bed while munching on some sort of snack that she craves. 

I am also one of those millions of girls that dread about the same interest which is "fangirling". I like bands, heck I love them. And when I say love, I mean crying over them for ages after seeing them after years of waiting, not getting over the fact that I finally saw their beautiful faces in person. One specific thing that brings out emotion is crying and I do that a lot. If you know me personally, then you'd probably know that I am an insanely sensitive girl.

Another thing that represents me is doing artsy things. Well not the "artsy" type that comes to creating art galleries, Picasso, Van Gogh and all that stuff. What I like to do, is doing my own thing. I can say that I'm not really good in drawing or painting but I'd like to say that I am doing a good job in expressing my own thoughts through my own strokes and patterns.

Well, that's what I'm trying to do now. Expressing my own thoughts through typewritten words in this "online diary". In fact, I wanted to show the world who I really am. Therefore, expect rants, facts and current events during this journey called life.

Thanks for reading this! I hope I made you smile :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments