SUMMER 2017: TRIP TO AUSTRALIA

Apologies for being inactive all this time but.. What's up, you guys? I'm here spending the day writing a blogpost all abou...



Apologies for being inactive all this time but.. What's up, you guys? I'm here spending the day writing a blogpost all about my trip to Sydney, Australia during the first and second week of May 2017. I'm not really going to write in detail, I'm just gonna mention the highlights of the oh-so-fun trip I've experienced.





TOURIST SPOTS
During the first day, we just walked around the city along with some other tourists and a Tour Guide that's kind enough to explain all about the sights we're seeing and two of them which I adored the most are The Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. They're the two most famous landmarks in Sydney (just in case you didn't know). And I was blown away by how beautiful they were.






The weather was so fine. It was autumn, and it was cold, but not too much. Just the right temperature and it was perfect since we never really experience that kind of weather in the Philippines. The trees were warm-colored and autumn leaves were scattered all around.







Taronga zoo is a really good place to explore. It is really fun seeing all the animals like giraffes, gorillas, elephants, zebras and even penguins. Oh, and did I mention the typical "Australian" animals like kangaroos and koalas? I saw those too, which is a really great experience.

Sydney Fish Market. a really large place full of seafood shops. We ate there and the food was amazing. Another great experience as a tourist.


Blue Mountains. I don't know what to say. Just that the view is absolutely breathtaking and absolutely gorgeous. It's like the "Grand Canyon" of Australia. It has a dramatic scenery with very steep cliffs and emerald forests. Definitely worth the two-hour train ride!



Lastly, Bondi Beach. Where I absolutely fell in love with the breeze, the ocean, and everything. The view was astounding. The waves calmed my soul. Everything was picturesque, or should i say, Instagram worthy. I'm definitely coming back here, if possible.


That's all for today's blogpost. I hoped you enjoyed reading it, despite how short it is and how late I actually posted. But anyways, stay tuned for upcoming blogposts.



You Might Also Like

0 comments