THAILAND 2016

SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2016 We went to the Thailand, the beautiful country where we witnessed   tropical beaches, royal palaces, ancient ru...




SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2016

We went to the Thailand, the beautiful country where we witnessed tropical beaches, royal palaces, ancient ruins and temples displaying figures of Buddha. I obviously had an awesome time because here I am, writing a blog post all about it. Special thanks to me... for taking time to jot down the things that we did in my journal so that I won't have a hard time trying to remember those "things" that we did.




DAY ONE 


We arrived Bangkok at around four a.m. and we just headed straight to our hotel so that we can rest for the day ahead of us. Then we went to Pattaya which is a place where there's a beach. Quite a nice explanation, I know *note my sarcasm* . Then we just spent time strolling around the beach side.




After strolling around, we decided to go to this place called "Sanctuary of Truth"which is a temple construction. The sanctuary is an all-wood building filled with sculptures based on traditional Buddhist and Hindu motifs.





I was definitely blown away by how detailed the palace was.You can see just by looking at the picture that I took. Extravagant, right? And the palace was under construction so we saw how the workers do an amazing job.. Oh and did I mention that we had to wear hard hats in order to be safe? 




DAY TWO


Here it is, I could absolutely describe the second day as "HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP" because this day was when I really had fun. Which is when we spent the whole day at Cartoon Network Amazone Water Park. Just by hearing the name, you'd know how it'd be exciting.




The whole park was 'Cartoon Network' themed and that made me the happiest person in the planet because I grew up watching shows in Cartoon Network. And I also met my favorite girls– The Powerpuff Girls!!! You could see at the picture that I was way too happy.







We rode ALL the cool and fun water slides because there wasn't that much people in the park– which means there are NO lines at all. Oh and to mention, I rode a ride called "GOOP LOOP" which is an enclosed capsule, where a trap door released me and drops into a 12 meter long free-fall. My absolute favorite ride.
 




DAY THREE




































We headed back to Bangkok and this day consisted of pretty much visiting temples around the city. And I kind of found it amusing, just exploring the tourist spots and walking around like actual tourists. I guess that's the great thing in traveling.. daring to do things that aren't usual to you.





DAY FOUR

We went to the "Floating Market" which is one of the most famous tourist spots in Thailand. If you haven't heard of the Floating Market, it is a market in Ratchaburi, Thailand where goods are sold from actual boats.




The place amazed me too much that I forgot to take good photos for my blog, although I got some footage for my travel vlog which will be linked right at the end of this post (when I upload it) . In that way, you'd see the whole trip in video form. (This blogpost will be up first, then I'd link it after I upload the actual video)

DAY FIVE

Last day.. how sad. But we surprisingly visited another market called "Chatuchak Market" which is the largest market in the country of Thailand. Basically like "Divisoria" of the Philippines. You would understand if you're a Filipino.. obviously.



I got to buy clothes in such good condition and I even got souvenirs for my friends. Shopping is absolutely one of my favorite hobbies. I mean.. all girls do, I guess? 


Thanks for reading!




You Might Also Like

0 comments