Q&A !!!

Yesterday– July 2nd– I posted a picture on instagram and I asked you(my followers) to leave some questions in the comments and I wi...




Yesterday– July 2nd– I posted a picture on instagram and I asked you(my followers) to leave some questions in the comments and I will answer them right here on my blog. And that's what I'm trying to do. I'd answer as many questions as possible so keep reading :)


QUESTIONS:
[click on the usernames to view their instagram pages]


Q: sam.gaileehow can you know if you're ready to start a blog? ☺

A: Well, In my opinion, there's no particular time or feeling to know if you're ready. Actually, you don't really need to be ready to start a blog. Just believe in yourself and keep in mind that this is your decision and don't let anyone tell you to stop.



Q: juvienmadayagWhat's your favorite food?๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹


A: Wow, that's a really hard question! Hahaha.. Knowing me, I love food. A lot. But I really like sweets and there's always room for dessert. So I really love any dessert that's green tea flavored !!! 






Q: ynhtblgwhat can u say to those aspiring bloggers all around the world?


A: To all those aspiring bloggers out there, just be yourself and as much as possible, try to show your own style. Don't copy others, just be inspired because in that way, you'd be able to express yourselves.That's what blogging is all about. Expressing yourself through typewritten words. 



Q:hawaiin_pizzaAre you planning to do a channel at youtube?



A: Well, I already made a youtube channel and I really wanted to become a youtuber for so long but actually, I don't know what to post or when to start. I guess I'm not that confident yet to handle hate but I guess I'd break the boundaries soon. So, stay tuned!!


Q: dr0wningthoughtsWhat places you already traveled? (ph and worldwide)


A: I'm not trying to brag in any way or form but because you asked, I'm going to answer the worldwide part (lol). So I've been to Australia (which is my very first trip abroad and my first time riding a plane) , Singapore, Hong Kong (is that a country??? you tell me), Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, some states in the U.S., China, Japan and Guam




Q: nvmermaidhow to capture great photos? (techniques and angles and stuff lol)


A: Number one thing to remember in order to capture great photos is a good lighting, of course. So as much as possible, try to get a natural lighting like the sun. So go lay out your flat lays outside and I swear, your photos would be on point. The outcome of your photos would also depend on your camera, but I'm not encouraging you to buy an expensive camera, just use what you have. And on angles, a top view would work. I always stand on a chair to take good photos (okay I am not a photographer so this wouldn't make any sense, don't judge)



Qlykaaaa.aWhat do you prefer? Being a YouTuber or a Blogger?

A: I don't even know what to answer. This is such a hard question because I love both.. Maybe both?? Is that allowed?



Q: httpsjawhat notebook do you use for your journal ๐Ÿ™ˆ

A: To be honest I have a lot of journals because I have an obsession of buying notebooks. I have one for random journaling, I have one for certain events (which is the neatest and most organized) and I have two more for random stuff which is messier. I don't make any sense again.


     But what I use for my random journaling – which I use the most– is a Venzi journal which I purchased from National Bookstore. These are what they look like :

I have the 0106, but they have orange sides. 




Q: alexyvginFav song atm? ✌๐Ÿฝ️

A: My favorite song at the moment is Bubblegum by TOTEM & Aalias. I heard this song on Spotify and I fell in love with it.




A: My tips for a better feed is to set a theme and stick to it because if you keep on changing your theme it would look so messy. Also, to improve your photos, don't use too much filter because it would look over-filtered (if you know what I mean). If your photos look more natural, they'd look better. Also, having a better camera would mean a lot because the look of your photos depend on the quality. 


That's all. Sorry if I didn't answer your question. Just kindly message me and I'd make sure to answer all of your questions. Thanks for reading!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments