Young Traveler

Traveling, it's what I do really often. Not to brag, but i've been to quite a lot of different places already and I am reall...





Traveling, it's what I do really often. Not to brag, but i've been to quite a lot of different places already and I am really grateful for that. As a young teenager, I've explored different parts of the Earth and I've had my own experiences. And I am sharing my deepest gratitude.






I really enjoy just walking around in places that I've never been, snapping pictures left and right, admiring different wonderful perspectives even from afar, escaping from a daily basis when I'm home, immersing myself into new cultures, trying out different and exotic food, and trying out things that I've never ever done before. It's all about the new experiences, the new paths you take and new stories you'd tell. I'm pretty sure I'd tell my future kids about the places i've been to.




Pick your destination first, whether it's a tropical island, a large and busy city, or maybe a very old town, pick whatever your heart desires because I guarantee you'd be bored if the place you visited isn't listed on your "bucket list". And as much as possible, if you travel, take every chance to go to the places you've never been before instead of repeating the same place over and over again because we wouldn't want to get bored of the same place repeatedly, our objective is to explore many places. 
Traveling by boat, a plane, or even a car– it doesn't matter, as long as you're capable of arriving at your destination safely


"Imagine the whole world is like a giant book, and those who haven't travelled only read a one page."

Thanks for reading :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments