MUSIC = LIFE

Music is literally my life. This may sound really typical, but I couldn't live without music. Life would be black and white without...




Music is literally my life. This may sound really typical, but I couldn't live without music. Life would be black and white without the art of sound surrounding me. And the picture above represents the impact of music to me– whenever I listen to music, It helps me escape from the reality I live in. I swear, music really puts me in another zone. Feel a bit lonely? plug in your earphones and dance to your favorite song.. Problem solved!!





My Bose SoundLink Mini speakers, my phone and my trusty earphones– just a few essentials that I couldn't live without

Listening to music is what I do everyday. I guess it's part of my daily routine. I listen to it when I'm bored, it even helps me fall asleep. And whenever I put new songs on my playlist, it makes me even more excited. Happiness is discovering new songs because then you'd know that you'll have another song to listen on repeat for the longest time. It's another routine, Discover new songs– listen to them– fall in love with them– listen to them repeatedly until you become tired of them– then repeat.





Our Baby Grand Piano. The Piano is the first instrument that I've ever learned (aside from our little kiddie drum set).


Bob Marley
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
― Bob Marley

Taylor Swift
“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
― Taylor Swift

John Green
“Some people have lives; some people have music.”
― John Green

J.K. Rowling
“Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here!”
― J.K. Rowling

Johnny Depp
“Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.”
― Johnny Depp
Two (out of Four) of my guitars– one electric acoustic, and the other one is electric. I love my guitars, they're some of the most precious things that I keep. If someone messes with them, I would rip their heads off [whoops exaggeration alert]

 
Another thing related to music, is playing instruments. And my favorite instrument is the guitar. It's something that I play most of the time. As in, I would spend most of my time sitting on my bed with my iPad laid down, searching for the chords of my favorite songs, Strumming while singing the words to myself.

The real story is that, Like I said earlier (the one in the picture), us siblings knew how to play the piano- my eldest sister was the one who's really good at it. And my Dad figured we should start like a family band. So my brother learned how to play the drums. Then, My Dad told me to learn how to play the guitar. He told me that the guitar was the best instrument because it was easy to bring and I can sing while playing it. At first I really hated it. I can't figure out the whole thing. My fingers were starting to hurt and It was really hard to learn the chords. But after a year of trying, I finally learned to love the instrument. Now I feel like it's the best thing that has ever happened to me. My guitar is not just a six-stringed thing to me, It represents who I am.

I hope I inspired you to never give up.










You Might Also Like

0 comments