SHAWN WORLD TOUR MANILA 2017

MARCH means concert month for me. Two years ago, I went to a One Direction concert. And a year ago, I went to a 5 Seconds of Summe...







MARCH means concert month for me. Two years ago, I went to a One Direction concert. And a year ago, I went to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert. Both happened in March. Coincidence?? Probably. I try not to cry during March but as much as it hurts, those events were moments to be cherished forever in my life.







Originally, I found out that SHAWN MENDES was supposed to have his concert last October. But it was re-scheduled to March. Luckily, we were able to snatch tickets as a Christmas gift. *Thanks to my parents... if you're reading this! I love you guys so much! *

I never even know how I got those tickets. They were amazing seats, and the fact that we actually got them late.. I'm really thankful. My parents don't even know Shawn Mendes, so I was surprised they said yes when me and my sister said we wanted to go.

MARCH 18, 2017

That morning, I went to school for requirements. I was too excited, I didn't even pay attention to anyone that much. After lunch, we headed to Manila. I swear, I can feel the adrenaline kicking in. I was listening to Shawn's music during the car ride.

We had early dinner and I didn't even eat as much as I normally do just 'cause I was really excited.

Around 7 PM, My sister and I headed to the venue. And I swear in that moment, In my head I was like "This is it, I'm going to see him".






I jumped around, shouted out and sang the words to his songs. The adrenaline kicking in. Fun times. I swear I felt like I was gonna rip my throat from all the screaming. This much-awaited event was truly worth it.






He was incredible, just what I had expected. He sang the words completely from his heart and soul and I love him for that. I love how he sounds so passionate, even when he was talking to the crowd.
His songs, they mean so much to me and I can't believe that I actually heard him perform live and I saw him right in front of my eyes This was definitely a night to be treasured in my heart forever.

Sorry.. it's short. It's just school has been hectic and this is all I can write.. I guess?

Anyways, Thanks for reading!





You Might Also Like

0 comments